Job ID: R0010639
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Senior Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Grade: Senior Manager / Asst. Vice President
Company: Hitachi Payments
Salary Range: 14-18 L pa
Hitachi Payment Services is a leading payment solutions provider offering a range of Cash Payment Solutions such as ATM Services, Cash Recycling Machines, ATM Software Platforms and White Label ATM. With robust infrastructure and a strong footprint across India, our secure and customizable solutions enable high customer satisfaction.
1. End to End Project Management of the Application Development Projects – new as well as Existing project.
2. Understanding the processes from the business teams /customers.
3. Preparing Business Requirement Document (BRD).
4. Identifying the right vendor / developer group for the project.
5. Explaining the requirement and validating the scope of work document and IT Infra platform requirements.
6. Contribute to validate the solution identified and commercial proposals for the project
7. Work as a SPOC between the business teams / customers and the development team.
8. Ensuring timely Project Implementation and delivery.
9. Training the End Users as and when required.
10 Ensuring that the applications that are under the portfolio are always IT Compliance adhered and necessary controls are in place.
11. Project Tracking and Reporting
Experience: 8 to 10 years of work experience. Experience in Technical Project Management would be preferred.
Qualification: Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
1.Self-starter and should be ready take ownership and accountability of the projects assigned.
2.Good interpersonal skills.
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Capable of shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities