Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you bring to the team
- Network (Juniper, Cisco), Configuring & managing Firewalls, Proxies, Load balancers, VPN, Cloud Networking (preferably Azure / OCI)) "Network administration & troubleshooting Network, Security devices and issues (Ideally 5-8 years of experience)
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring tools and troubleshooting
Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Must have skills in technologies such as Firewalls, Proxies, Load balancers, VPNs.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
Must have experience in handling Major Incident calls and resolving issues within defined SLA
- Experience in any one cloud platform (preferably Azure / OCI)
- Implementing effective security strategies on cloud networks
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and guidelines
- Proven knowledge of ITIL framework and service management practices\ good understanding of Change process
- High degree of flexibility and willing to work in rotational shifts including night shifts and on-call.
- Certifications in above mentioned technologies will be added advantage
- Effective communication skills. Should be able to deal with users from across the regions"
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge