Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
Our application offers Intelligence to help complexity into simplicity and insights into actions, smart spaces solution from Hitachi, to make smart space more responsive, predictive, and automated, an end- to-end intelligence solution. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Role: Operations AnalystLocation: Pune/Hyderabad/Bengaluru What you'll be doing
• Work with Sales, Presales, Partners, Product Management, A&E consultants to create sales quotations and proposals for state-of-the-art solutions to complex public safety, smart city and video surveillance systems requirements
• Maintain repository of quotations and standard response templates for use throughout the organization and on subsequent proposals
• Track sales deal pipeline and synchronize CRM records with updates from the Sales Teams
across multiple systems, namely Oracle CRM and Salesforce as and when status and other
• Maintain accurate revenue forecast for the Practice and provide this information in an appropriate template to load into global revenue forecast tool
• Support the Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) process so as to build sales quotes for hardware,
software and professional services for solution offerings
• Perform effective tracking of Practice revenue, cost and gross margins across all opportunities
• Maintain and review stages of delivery engagements, which have the professional services
component in a project financials tracking tool
• Deliver weekly and monthly reports as needed on agreed upon business performance metrics.
• Document business process
• Flexible to manage your schedule to support different time zones What you bring to the team
• Bachelors in Business Management, Computers or related field required
• Minimum 3 years of overall work experience managing business operations.
• Willing to support a global team
• Strong communications, presentation, and organizational skills
• Full professional proficiency of read, written, and spoken English.
• Prior Salesforce.com or ERP experience is a plus
• Having experience working in an international environment is a plus Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge