Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Description du poste
We are growing our Consulting Services team
and looking for Senior CE Consultants
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
As a Senior Dynamics CE Consultant, you will be in charge:
QualificationsInformations supplémentaires Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organisation and adheres to all organisational
- Responsible for design, build, test and deployment efforts for CE D365 technology solutions
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge as well as manage client
- relationships within the context of the role
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications
- and resolve any issues that arise
- Execute assigned tasks within a structured project environment and lead consultants in
- various project work streams
- Analyse customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business
- process solutions
- Responsible for completeness and quality of functional design
- Translate business requirements into CE D365 functional and configuration requirements
- Responsible for testing and documenting the CE D365 configuration
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.