Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Description du poste
We are growing our Consulting Services team
and looking for Technical Power Platform Consultants
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.Key Responsibilities :
QualificationsKey Competencies :
- Ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Designing bespoke solutions
- Documenting the Programme Solution Design
- Assisting with business development and pre-sales engagements
- Providing solution demonstrations & PoCs
- Support and assisting with the overall Power Platform capability
- Supporting other areas of Hitachi Solutions capabilities (CE, F&O, Data and Analytics) if the need arises.
- Speaking at events.
- Staying up to date with the Power Platform and related technologies.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Strong functional knowledge around an area/s of Dynamics 365
- Deep functional & technical knowledge concerning the Power Platform (CDS, Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Flow, PCF & Portals).
- Deep technical knowledge of java script, C#, CSS & html.
- Experience in architecting custom business solutions to client specifications.
- Strong working knowledge of integrations to other data sources.
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us. Informations supplémentaires
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at Politique de confidentialité (hitachi-solutions.fr)