Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Description du poste
We are growing our Service Delivery team
and looking for Service Delivery Manager
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.We are looking for someone who
Key Responsibilities :
- Has a passion for Service Delivery and Dynamics365 solution adoption
- Is passionate about customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery improvements.
- Drives customer growth by understanding your customers needs. Deliver excellent customer service to ensure retention
- Is an advocate for the Hitachi brand.
- Has an ability to work with all internal teams and Hitachi departments to enhance customer processes and relationships.
QualificationsKey Competencies :
- Lead and engage key account customer stakeholders. Establish a trusted advisor relationship with business decision makers
- Act as an escalation for the Application Support processes. Ensure support contract conditions are met and delivered to a high standard
- Conduct Service Architecture workshop to identify customer services and support requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish a 'One Hitachi - One Customer' relationship across all departments
- Ability to understand the customer's business process/ problems and position new services to support these processes
Informations supplémentaires Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- 5-7 years as an SDM /CSM
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to D365 is preferable
- Previous exposure to project management methodologies. Is preferable
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- French and English speaking
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/politique-de-confidentialite/ )