Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Description du poste
We are growing our Project Management team
and looking for Project Managers
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.Key Responsabilities
- Ensure that the relevant Change and Training Leads are working in accordance with the approved methodology, including that for Change Management, using all standard tools and techniques, and are reporting status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Mentoring and guidance to Change and Training Leads as required
- Mentoring and guidance to the Project Manager & Project Director as required regarding method and client senior level engagement on change management
- Regular liaison with the regional Project Directors/VP to ensure that the methodology is applied in a manner that is consistent with the requirements of the project, and meets the expected internal standards
- Participation as required in Project Steering Groups, and internal project meetings.
- Establish an effective direct relationship with selected senior stakeholders where appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring that CMT staff have full awareness and understanding of all contractual and commercial aspects of each client, and an awareness of any strategic elements to the relationship which are shared to ensure collective understanding
- Responsible for high level oversight (through formal review) to ensure that all relevant staff are committed to supporting the Change Management method if operating at L3, and clear and unambiguous risk alerts to client senior management at L1/2
- Supporting other functions, specifically Finance and Sales, as required to support the operation of the Hitachi business.
- Communicate to the regional Marketing team on all relevant project updates and success stories
- Fulfil the role of Career Development Manager to Change Management and Training Leads
- Accountable to the Regional Delivery Lead for their allocated clients, and accountable for the Regional Project Managers and Project Support teams working with their clients. Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders.
- The Project Director will be accountable for a defined set of clients and all projects within that client account. The Project Director will work with the Account Director, and Project Manager to ensure the commercial management of the account. Ensuring that all projects are delivered to time, quality and budget.
- The overall performance of all delivery work carried out within their client base
- Ensure that all internal published controls and processes are followed
- Ensure the quality of all commercial documents, including Work Orders, is of an acceptable standard to the Executive Management team.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- 5 years' experience of Change Management in complex change management projects (ideally ERP)
- Director level 'soft skills'/EQ to facilitate the introduction of a new department and new methodology & roles to Delivery.
- The ability to recruit, train, manage and measure the performance of a Change Management & Training team that will be fit for purpose to deliver the agreed methodology (as opposed to L4/Transformation)
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Demonstrated understanding of and preferably experience with the use of structured Change Management methodologies, and a willingness to fit into Hitachi's chosen CMT strategy and method.
- Commercially aware
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Informations supplémentaires
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy