Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
You will lead a team of FPA analysts and partner with the business to provide overall financial analysis, data, and reporting to enable successful business support to the organization. The position partners with the business to assist in executing against its organizational, operational, and business unit strategies. This includes budgeting, forecasting and reporting as well as managing month end close process and performing financial analysis of financial results against key metrics and variance reporting. You will collaborate with DS BU Business Leadership, Practice Leaders, along with cross functional teams including Financial Shared Services, Controllership, Payroll and other functions to ensure close processes are completed and financial reporting is accurate and compliant. What you bring to the team
- Lead and develop a team of FPA Managers/Analysts.
- Provide Financial reporting and robust analysis to bring insightful business advice
- Monthly and / or quarterly financial reporting and forecasting financial results, trends and analysis including practice line P&L and performance.
- Own and develop Account/Project level financials with Account Leaders, Vertical Leaders, Practice Leaders.
Participate in forecast calls and provide data for submission to executive teams.
Collaborates with Finance Shared Services to ensure close processes are completed and financial reporting is accurate and compliant
- Accountability for the accuracy of the P&L, providing detailed reporting and analysis, including insights into revenue, margin, opex and contribution profit
- Inclusion of KPI's to be reported against and measured on through the Financial Year.
- Assistance with data and performance reporting for QBR's as requested by business
- Interact with key leaders across finance, sales, and marketing in supporting the success of the Business Units.
- Key partner to cross functional teams on Go-To-Market, New Product Introduction, Investment Management Proposals.
- Participation on the AOP cycle and complex financial modeling.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Any additional data requests relevant for the role as required by the business and Finance Leadership.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.