Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases, including discovery, definition, build, test, and deploy.
- Effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Lead data-centric discussions with the client through discovery meetings.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools.
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
- Evaluate various data issues and analytical needs.
- Strong CE industry and product knowledge
- 3+ years designing and delivering D365 solutions with various integration strategies.
- 2+ years (or 3+ projects) implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft D365 CE, Salesforce, SalesLogix, Onyx, etc. (4+ years of experience, or 5+ projects for a Senior CRM Consultant)
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Microsoft D365 & Power Platform certifications a plus
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
- SSIS Experience
This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-CB1