Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a Senior ServiceNow developer that has many years of hands on ServiceNow experience including leading several implementations. This developer will be part of the platform team and will actively participate in critical projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing and implementing various ServiceNow applications and modules. This candidate must possess technical, leadership and communication skills to successfully deliver ServiceNow projects. What you'll be doing
• Lead ServiceNow projects for various modules in ServiceNow including ITSM, HRSD, ITOM and ITBM.
• Lead all functional and technical aspects of solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required specific reporting.
• Owns the requirement gathering sessions collaborating with various stakeholders, service owners and partners across Hitachi Vantara.
• Convert user stories into technical solutions.
• Collaborates with vendors on infrastructure designs to ensure the final product is what was architected or designed.
• Design and Architect Automation Workflows using ServiceNow Orchestration, Flow Designer, Integration Hub, and Workflow Editor in line with established standards.
• Consults process owners with solution implementation.
• Support and Maintain all technical aspects of ServiceNow platform.
• Provides detailed guidance and consultation in solutioning production incidents when required.
• Champion effort to maintain ServiceNow industry standards and maintain system compliance.
• Remain current on ServiceNow features and best practices as well as industry trends including ITIL, ITSM and ESM.
• Perform other duties as required. What you bring to the team
• 8+ years of experience in solutioning and implementation of ServiceNow platform.
• 3-5 years of experience with the ServiceNow development including ITSM, ITBM, ITOM and HRSD modules.
• 10+ years of total IT experience.
• Good experience of functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) Tools and ITIL Processes/Functions.
• Experience in project delivery and working directly with customers and client.
• Strong communication skills.
• Expertise on import/export of configuration/asset data.
• Knowledge of Web Services (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST etc.)
• Knowledge of ServiceNow workflow configuration
• Should have good understanding about domain separation
• Should have experience in integrations including AD, MID Server and third-party tools using web services, SOAP, REST, etc.
• ITIL certified
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified
• Experience in Scoped HR Application
• Service Portal
• Domain Separated instances
• Hands-on ITOM Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge