Meet The Team
The Inbound Product Manager Hybrid Cloud will be an individual contributor responsible for developing products and solutions in the hybrid cloud space. This includes cloud, SaaS, SDS and other related solutions. You will be supported by a talented team comprising of technical and business acumen.
The role involves driving forward our cloud offerings by taking lead on the product development where the key function is technical product development / technical product management. We are flexible on location within the US and will be driven by identifying the right candidate. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- Technical and high-level business understanding of cloud solutions with a deep understanding of the operational and technical challenges faced by our clients in adopting cloud solutions and/or developing cloud-native software. Engage with customers on complex and technical product questions.
- Lead technical meetings with top strategic customers and facilitate customer-facing product presentations, events, and conferences where it relates to product and roadmap.
- Conduct research, competitive analysis and gather insights into cloud and related markets to proactively identify technology and customer trends to help identify new products, features and capabilities to enhance our offerings and excite our customers.
- Own product strategy and vision providing direct feedback on product direction and positioning to help with understanding across outbound PM, development teams, sellers, marketing, and delivery teams.
- Provide oversight of product development, prioritization, and design with an eye on cost vs benefit working closely with architect, engineering and UX teams
- Work on early-stage products, managing alpha and beta programs driving adoption across both internal and external customers delivered with a personal touch. Act as a technical advisor to accelerate the customer's adoption journey of products.
- Understand customer's use case and technical objectives to develop and recommend adoption of products and inform roadmap.
- Influence multiple organizational teams (Sales, Engineering, UX, Marketing & Support) to champion product adoption and development.
- Support field enablement and customer engagement activities via the outbound team working with sales, implementation, marketing, and support teams.
- Strong understanding of cloud usage in enterprise environments for hosting and application development.
- Experience of developing innovative cloud products focused on 'Enterprise' customers
- Understanding of IaaS & PaaS for modernized cloud-native and on-premises infrastructure.
- Understanding of backup and recovery concepts including Backup-aaS and DR across on premise, hybrid, and public cloud environments
- Experience of AWS, Azure, GCP, and VMware based environments
- Experienced in working in Agile/DevOps/GitOps/DevSecOps environment with CI/CD and application lifecycle management - Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Argo etc.
- Experience in containerization technologies and related ecosystem such as Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Rancher, Helm, Operator, Service Mesh, SDN, Valero, Calico etc.
- Experience in scrum, agile, SAFe and related tooling including Jira, Confluence, Aha etc.
- Experience of backup, recovery and copy data management solutions including CommVault, Metallic, Kasten K10, Valero, GAD, HUR, SnapShot, replication, S3, Object Storage
- Sales and GTM experience with SaaS and Cloud products desirable.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge