Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Following are Skills requirements for candidate for Expense Compliance Specialist
• Expense compliance specialist will be responsible for approving daily Expense allocated which includes Travel reimbursement, Expense reporting & receipt audit.
• Need to adhere to company expense policy guidelines at all times.
• Working knowledge on Oracle ERP will be an advantage.
• Responding to employee expense related queries & maintaining email resolution & expense approval SLA.
• Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly status count reports and Dashboards for leadership team. Hence, working knowledge of Adv. Excel is required.
• Should be open to working on tight timelines.
• Maintain and update SOP & process related documents.
• Good Oral & Business communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to research and resolve discrepancies.
• Assist with evidence collection for Internal & JSOX audit.
• Additional & ad hoc assignments based on management needs
• Self-motivator and interested in taking initiatives and automating processes.
• Punctual and disciplined.
• Open for UK shifts.What you bring to the team
• Associates degree in accounting or finance, bachelor's degree preferred
• 2-3 years' experience in Accounts Payable/Expense processing
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Experience with ERP system highly desired, Oracle preferred
• Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Etc.)
• Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and business partners
• Follow standard procedures and ensure others adhere to company policies
• Ability to work individually and as a team when necessary
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge