Senior Marketing Executive
Job ID: R0010407
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Manage and execute day-to-day operations, which includes planning and executing workflows between online and offline campaigns.
- Engage partners/vendors and involve in creating presentation proposals for campaigns.
- Execute the marketing campaign (s) and report on effectiveness and results, ensuring all elements achieve the required performance criteria.
- Execute online activities across several ad platforms, such as Facebook, Google Ads, and LinkedIn.
- Conduct lead generation campaigns and acquire prospective clients.
- To keep track of information updates in the CRM system and Marketing Automation Tool.
- Collaborate agencies to create whitepaper/case studies of our solutions with partners and customers using a design company, then publish them as leaflets and post them on our web site.
- Work with internal stakeholders, sales, product consultants, and support on SEA marketing campaigns.
- To assist in the management of ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related qualifications
- 5 to 6 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in the IT business field is a plus
- A proficient knowledge of marketing automation tools (eg. Marketo)
- Proficient experience in CRM tools (eg. Salesforce)
- Proficient knowledge of SEO/SEM/SMM
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Writes well and able to write catchy content.
- A keen eye for details.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and execute them well.
- A proactive and collaborative team player who is able to work independently and in a team to deliver results.