Meet our team
We represent global Service Fulfilment team, supporting the services business units in the appropriate identification and allocation of delivery resources to the professional services projects. Those resources might be internal Hitachi Vantara employees or external 3rd party suppliers [Service Providers]. Whenever project delivery is handled by 3rd party, team is responsible for Service Provider Onboarding and Procure to Pay administration, i.e. purchase requisitions, goods receipts. As a central operations function, we also provide monthly business and process metrics, reporting from the system. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Carrying out the resource assignments within the system by identifying resources that meet the required skills, availability and cost profiles as defined by the requesting party.
- Liaising with the appropriate parties to engage 3rd party [Service Provider], monitor the onboarding process and Procure to Pay administration.
- Assisting with the production of management reporting from the resource scheduling tools. Working to maintain service operating level agreements with the business, meeting agreed services levels.
- Seeking to build strong business relationships with new and existing stakeholders across industry sectors such as global delivery [project and resource managers], 3rd party suppliers, operations and finance.
- Minimum of two years working in a services organization would be an asset. Resource Scheduling & administration experience highly desirable.
- Reliable ability to interact effectively with a wide range of services, project management and administration professionals, experience in use of procedures and controls
- Business English mandatory, additional language will be an asset
- Compelling PC knowledge incl. use of Microsoft Office products; knowledge of Oracle, Customer Service/Professional Services systems will be an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to learn the business process in a short period of time
- Good analytical and data manipulation skills, proactive attitude with attention to detail
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge