Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job Description
To be able to effectively provide end to end professional HR services daily and deliver sensible responses and resolutions to employee concerns on a timely manner. The job entails providing support for a wide variety of activities of human resources including but not limited to employee relations, onboarding, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, compliance and labor relations, and office administration.
Workforce Planning and Records Management
- Engage in New Hire/New Transfer Orientation
- Takes care of all records monitoring and management of employees
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Updates HRIS such as but not limited to ODIN, Saba Cloud Performance Management System
- Preparing or updating employment records related to compensation information, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing new hires of of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Handles contracts preparation, release, issuance, and monitoring to ensure contracts are well accepted by employees
Employee and Labor Relations
- Interpreting labor contracts and labor laws
- Resolving employment grievances
- Advising supervisors labor law and compliance interpretation
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Process Payroll, submits payroll entry and work with Finance and 3rd party company on payroll computation
- Ensure timely processing and release of payroll, incentives, bonuses etc.
- Ensure Administration of Statutory and Company Benefits program
- Ensure competitive processing cost of the payroll and benefits vendor
- Developing and administering health and safety programs
- Conducting safety inspections
- Maintaining accident records
- Preparing government reports as to remain in compliance
- Overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work
- Plan, host, organize, arrange, administer employee events, teambuilding programs, company outing, CSR programs, and other related company events
- Handles end to end process of Performance Management using Saba Cloud
- Monitors employees who are on probation, contractual, etc. and provide timely action plan on further employment plans.
- Talks to employees who has issues on performance
- Create and update ODIN D365 employee profile and information
- Generate reports from the system
- Ensure timely update of Employee Profile from AD and Teams in coordination with Infra Team.
- Updates online 201 file folder of employees
Office Administration and Support
- Handles the receptionist, cleaner and driver staff
- Ensures office safety and compliance
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering office supplies.
- Assist in travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Assist in coordinating and processing of Business and Travel Visa
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in Human Resources or Business.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business from an accredited institution.
- At least 5 years in General Human Resources experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can communicate in English Language
- Expert in General HR Role (Engagement, Labor Law, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Administration, Performance Management, HRIS,)
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Advanced writing, reading and arithmetic skills.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- A team player, adaptable to change, with positive attitude
- Excellent people skills and can handle corporate events
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyse new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy