Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara PTP team is responsible for end-to-end accounts payable process, including invoice processing, expense reports audit, payments and mouthed activities. PTP teams collaborates closely with employees and suppliers providing them guidance and promoting best practices around PTP process.What you'll be doing
We are looking for ambitious, committed and motivated people to join our PTP team based in Krakow. We currently seek for Intern to join our team.
As part of the internship program we offer the following training:
What you bring to the team
- Introduction to accounts payable process, procurement and travel and expense policies
- Oracle Financials and key tools training
- Hands-on experience of working in accounts payable department: supporting PTP team members in T&E audit, internal and external queries resolution, PO and nonPO invoice entry, supplier statement reconciliation and ad hoc reporting.
- Student of Accounting, Finance or other field
- Open minded with "can-do" attitude, eager to learn and focused to get as much experience as possible during the internship
- Strong attention to details and numerical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong verbal and written communication in English (B2 level minimum)
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge