Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (e.g., flexible working), and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive customer adoption of Hitachi Vantara solutions featuring VMware
, and Veritas
products. You will plan and lead programs and campaigns for demand generation, accelerate sales and enablement for Hitachi Vantara sales teams and partners. As a key liaison for Hitachi Vantara and our strategic alliance partners, you will be leading the evangelization of the joint offering and managing the stakeholders' communications and executive engagements. Responsibilities
In acting as the liaison between Hitachi Vantara and our Alliances, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Accountable of the commercial success of the strategic alliance partnerships.
- Business planning and executing on the joint offerings with strategic alliance partners.
- Build the go-to-market eco-system including identifying, recruiting and enabling channel partners.
- Work with key stakeholders within Hitachi Vantara, strategic alliance partners, and channel partners to create solution adoption.
- Build executive level relationships between Hitachi Vantara and strategic alliance partners.
- Create and drive programs to generate demand and sales acceleration of opportunities to closure.
- Work with sales teams to engage in strategic alliance partners related business planning sessions.
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive campaigns to extend the Hitachi Vantara offering with strategic alliance partners products to new prospects.
- Plan and execute Hitachi Vantara sales, presales and alliances enablement trainings.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, industry alliance and trade shows.
- Participate and assist end user calls with sales team.
- Must be willing to travel in Europe, Middle East & Africa as required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years of proven experience in business development; Cisco knowledge is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to build executive level relationships among our alliances.
- Experienced in providing workshops, training, and presenting.
- Track record of driving revenue with alliances.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English. Second or Third European language would be a bonus.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with sales teams, customers, and alliances.
- An outgoing, personable, and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills.
- Proficient in SFDC and MS Office.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers, and partners.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge