Job ID: R0010790
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Title: Quality Control Engineer
Grade: Junior Engineer
Location: Neemrana, Rajasthan
Company: Hitachi Astemo Gurugram Powertrain Systems
Salary Range: 30-32k per month
Hitachi Astemo Gurugram Powertrain Systems creates clean engine management systems with improved thermal efficiencies that reduce environmental impact, and electric powertrain systems with high environmental sustainability and driving performance.
1. Good Knowledge of SAP
2. To assure BOP Inspection as per Relevant Inspection Standard and immediate communication to supplier in case of any Non – Conformance.
3. Attend line spills related to BOPs, analysis of problem with line QA and ensure corrective action.
4. Calculate Supplier Quality rating, Worst Supplier etc.
5. To ensure 3rd Party Material Testing Plan done as per schedule or plan.
6. Studying processes in Injector and FFP section and identifying area for Improvement, develop new ideas in process quality thru Kaizen / Poke-Yoke / 7 QC Tools.
7. Root cause analysis & monitor In process / Final rejection on daily basis and initiate / implement corrective and preventive action for the same.
8. Preparing & maintaining Rejection record /trends, Segregation records, Supplier PDIR and all other concern documents as per Document Master Index.
Skills: Excel, Power Point, Incoming Quality experience, Good Analysis skill, Good Communication Skill.
Experience: 3-6 years ( preferably automobile industry)
Qualification: B-TECH / Diploma (Mechanical)
Personal Attributes: Potential, Team Work