Description As the Facilities Manager, you will manage, supervise, and provide day-to-day building operations and maintenance operation needs. You will work closely with our Corporate Director of Facilities to ensure plans, budgets, and scheduled facility modifications, renovations and expansions, including estimates on equipment, labor, material, and other related costs are managed. The successful candidate will also oversee the coordination of building space allocation, layout, and operational programs such as preventative and corrective maintenance, safety, and compliance. What You’ll Do:
- Conduct routine facilities audits to ensure facilities are being properly maintained, vendors are performing, safety and security systems are operating properly, regularly scheduled maintenance is performed on equipment, HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, lighting and other equipment and all areas of the facility are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Lead and manage a team of Facilities and Maintenance personnel ensuring a high level of service for our clients and all facilities maintain the highest level of readiness.
- Competitively bids out, negotiates, manages, and implements the acquisition of goods and services associated with facility and related administration activities
- Provide oversight, direction and execution of projects including, but not limited to: construction projects, equipment projects, renovation projects and tasks and corrective and preventive maintenance projects.
- Ensure JR facilities and equipment maintain a high level of operational readiness, safety, comfort and reflect positively on JR.
- Work in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Oversees and drives preventative maintenance activities corrective maintenance activities to include successful close out and client satisfaction.
- Manage all building systems
- Evaluate/improve facilities and facility related operations to optimize productivity, cost and quality.
- Provide systems for facilities engineering reporting and ensure accurate and timely reporting of critical information
- Provide technical assistance for the facilities
- Responds to emergency situations
- Leads a team of employees, contractors and suppliers
- Forecast, plan and budget future facility renovations, end of useful life replacements, and modifications.
Note: This list of responsibilities is not inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
Skills You'll Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience managing maintenance activities in a built facilities maintenance operations environment.
- 5+ years of experience leading teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, budget, and conduct or review financial/business analysis to include the preparation and presentation of reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- FMP designation or equivalent preferred
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!