Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job Description
As a Data Analyst within Hitachi Solutions Corporate, you will be responsible to support the existing finance reporting solution and enhance and maintain that solution across the corporate office. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work the Finance / Operations Business, HRIS Business, and Project Management Office Business Team to both learn the business and apply that to a Centralized reporting solution serving Corporate reporting needs. This involves maintaining and enhancing the central reporting system data warehouse (e.g. BYOD) and applying that to the Self Service Reporting needs of the business and Power BI reporting offerings. The job requirements include:
- Proven ability to engage customers at all levels to understand their reporting challenges and translate those into business requirements
- Enhance, support, and maintain a Central Reporting Data Warehouse and related corporate reporting. Work with the regional support teams who assist with developing reports from the central system.
- Experience using Power BI for dashboards and complex reports
- Experience with relational database and SQL language. Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Ability to create and maintain Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Ability to learn new technologies and implement best practices in all development
- Knowledge of data management functionality in D365 finance
- Experience with DevOps or similar repository/work management systems
- Ability to work independently with strong self-management skills
- Hands on development experience (minimum 3 years)
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Actual office address is in BGC, Taguig CityQualifications
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Minimum of 4 years of delivery experience in either internal and consulting roles;
- A proven track record with Microsoft's BI stack;
- Experience with Power BI, including UI design, datasets and dataflows;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and to work with a team;
- Experience with Azure or similar technology tools: Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse Data Warehouse, Blob Storage, USQL , Azure SQL
- Experience with star schema and relational database design
- Prepared for domestic and international travel as required
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package,regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy