Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job Description
To be able to demonstrate that the system assessed operates properly aligned with business and client requirements. To be able to create steps for testing specific to the ERP system which may include using existing testing tools or creating own automated scripts.
- Review system requirements and prepare test scenarios, if needed
- Run test scenarios and analyze results on impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Provide inputs on system requirements, design, and potential issues
- Performs assigned tasks from the test leader
- Run the tests to gather relevant information about how the system performs.
- Use test data to determine if there are issues that need to be addressed prior to end-user access.
- Review program code to identify issues in how software or applications are programmed.
- Collaborate with other staff teams to discuss test results and develop solutions to the issues identified. They may also prepare reports outlining their testing methods and results.
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel proficiency.
- Experience in designing or implementing or testing software for more than 1 year.
- Understanding of Data engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Linux OS (Preferable).
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy