Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs Requirements:
- 1,5+ years of working experience in Embedded System
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Electronics-Telecommunication/Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Good C/C++ programming and scripting language.
- Good knowledge of Microcontroller with device driver and Embedded System
- Experience with Hardware Manual, Schematic, and Data sheet.
- Experience with Automotive communication protocol (SPI/CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet)
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture, espically AUTOSAR MCAL
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience with Functional Safety concept and method
- Experience with Automotive SPICE, CMMI is a plus
- Experience with emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment.
- Experience with Real Time Operating System (RTOS) is a plus.
- Experience with multi-task, multi-thread programming is a plus.
- Team work, self-management, communication skills
- Good English skills
- Join in Automotive Embedded System/ Embedded System projects
- Analysis Software / Hardware Requirement
- Establish Software Design
- Implement Source Code
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.