Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
The Technical Sales Team is responsible for providing specialist technical support on the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) portfolio to our field sales force & partner community, to ensure the Hitachi Vantara EMEAs organization achieves their Object Storage focused business objectives (financial and other KPIs). What you'll be doing
As one of the EMEAs HCP/Data Intelligence Technical Experts (reporting to EMEAs Business Lead - HCP/Data Intelligence), you will utilize your knowledge of the Object Storage market in general & the HCP portfolio, to support customer & partner engagements. Throughout the engagement & execution phase, you will keep the technical sales leadership informed of key issues that may impact the successful closure of opportunities.
From time to time, you will also be required to represent the HCP/DI portfolio of solutions externally at industry and/or analyst events & through social media. In addition, you will play a key role in working with other key stakeholders (Global resources, Product Mgmt) to ensure that the long-term strategy of the portfolio aligns with customer demand & market dynamics.
This is an EMEA-wide role that will require some travel.
• Provide Technical knowledge & expertise to support Hitachi Vantara's Object Storage opportunities in the EMEAs market.
• Further specialize in and be the EMEAs "go-to" person in an area pertinent to the Object Storage business (e.g., Backup & Recovery, Archiving, Cloud Storage, etc.)
• Contribute to defining the future strategy of Hitachi Vantara's Object Storage portfolio in alignment with market expectations, changing trends & customer requirements.
• Plan & deliver Object Storage focused enablement activities internally & to the partner community.
• Participate in planning & delivery of Object Storage focused marketing & other demand generation activities.
• Represent the Object Storage portfolio internally & externally. What you bring to the team
• Minimum 5 years' experience of working with Object Storage technologies gained in a pre-sales, product management or delivery role. Specific knowledge of the HCP portfolio is advantageous.
• Extensive technical knowledge of the general IT landscape & trends.
• Proven communication and presentation skills, able to adopt to the target audience (internal, external & seniority levels).
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements - prioritization, planning & attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, tenacious & comfortable working in a GEO/Global distributed team structure.
• Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
• Fluent in English (verbal & written communication) Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge