Job ID: R0010626
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
(empty) Non SIG PM:
Has the overall responsibility for the delivery of the HRSTS (Hitachi rail PSD + SCADA + Power Supply + Cable Ways scopes for Panama Metro L3 (PML3) project, cooperating together with PD, SIG PM and JS PM, meeting contractual requirements and delivering on budget, on quality and on time.
For his HRSTS portion, the Non SIG PM is;
1. Responsible for following up all project activities related to the mentioned Subsystems
2. Responsible for carrying out project economics (revenues, margins, invoicing, cash in, etc.).
3. Responsible for the evaluation and the allocation of project risk contingencies and their utilization.
4. Responsible for supporting PD for the Interface with customer for all aspects related to the management of the Project.
5. Responsible to manage the variation and to get the necessary approval from the HTC relevant body such as Phase Gate or SEC, in case the Client issues variation order.
• To demonstrate a strong understanding of interface processes between civil works and railway sub-systems within transportation/mass transit;
• To demonstrate a proven record of successful project completion;
• To possess strong organizational and prioritization skills;
• To demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
• To possess the ability to adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
• To have the ability to stay organized and maintain project records
• To have written and verbal English communication skills.
• Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Civil or Systems Engineering; a Master’s degree will be considered an asset;
• Possess at least three (3) years’ experience within projects execution, and at least (2) two years as a Project Manager.
• Must have the rights to work in Panama;
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems preferred.
• Shall be able to travel domestically or internationally as required per business needs.