The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Roles:
We are looking for highly qualified team oriented Bridge Software Engineers
with excellent communication skills and ability to work and multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to details. These people will work with clients to clarify the requirements and translate clients' need to development team. Responsibilities:
• Communicate with Japanese clients on all project-related matters.
• Analyze, clarify and transfer client's requests and requirements to project team members.
• Verify and develop design documents.
• Develop and perform test cases to verify deliverables.
• Control all inbound and outbound project's materials.
• Manage project or work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project. Qualifications:
• BS in Information Technology.
• Japanese language proficiency equivalent to JLPT N2 is required.
• Good requirement analysis skills.
• Good programing skill (Java, .NET and/or C/C++...).
• Experience in writing document and presentation is a plus.
• Experience working directly with Japanese customers is a plus.
• Well-organized, creative and capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn (in business domain, software engineering, language).
• High responsibility and teamwork spirit.
• Proficiency in English is a plus. Location:
• District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.