Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our consulting team
and looking for Front End Developers - Azure
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
As a Front End Developer, you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities and are as excited as we are about being part of a brand-new consulting capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for! Key Responsibilities
As a Front End developer you will:
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value.
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within Azure modern applications space
- Design and develop REACT & Azure web applications working alongside UI/UX designers and a team of Azure .NET developers.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- Take part in customer and community events to spread the spirit of the Azure cloud solution
Preferable and bonus skills:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science, Informatics, Information Systems or similar
- Front End development (React.js)
- ASP.Net MVC
- Working alongside UI / UX designers
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
- Availability to travel abroad
- A demonstrable passion for technology
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Some experience in Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of server-less micro-service architecture
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information