Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Job Description
We are growing our Human Resources team
and looking for an HR Administration/Office Manager
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
As an HR Administrator & Office Manager you will:
- Support the Human Resources Manager
- Recruitment co-ordination
- Employee onboarding
- Employee engagement
- Maintain personal records
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organise office supplies
- Manage the use of meeting rooms
- Maintain health and safety policies
- Work with building management to maintain security processes
- Maintain preferred suppliers for accommodation and travel
- Organise employee gifts and awards
- Organise employee events
Additional Information Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Newly qualified graduates with less than three years' professional experience
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.