Meet our Team
Hitachi is a global $5bn Data Solutions and Services firm. In the Global Supply Chain Group Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do. Every decision we make, each action we take is to benefit the customer. If you want to work at a place with lots of freedom to innovate, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure service and a "single version of the truth" to end users. We have a 'no nonsense' getting-things done mentality so if that is you - please read on! What you'll be doing
As a Full Stack Developer you will have huge responsibility for the development of our global supply chain tools and applications. You will be performing a highly cross-functional role owning these critical applications. Your work will span long and short-range demand planning, supply planning, transportation, inventory, orders and fulfilment and the automation of important metrics that monitor our business, all to improve the Customer Experience. Day to day you will:
What you bring to the team
- Improve user experience and be delivering projects on code / application performance
- Understanding and delivering ad-hoc requests for the various user groups
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications;
- Resolving a range of issues such as data pipelines, application errors etc etc
What you can expect from us:
- Programming in these languages: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, SQL;
- Linux system software knowledge (upgrades, testing, and coordination)
- Effective communication (Dutch and English at business level) and able to engage with all levels and disciplines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse and emerging web technology and techniques.
Working at Hitachi Vantara means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why Hitachi Vantara offers excellent courses and programs. You will be part of the Global Supply Chain Group, a high-performance team. Our values and believes are value people, integrity & trust, development, collaboration and accountability & empowerment.
You will work on innovative projects within Hitachi Vantara. In addition, we offer:
• Challenging and entrepreneurial position within globally operating, venturous company with a strong product portfolio and market position, with extreme ambitions;
• Competitive salary compensation with incentive plan and great benefits; we even have our own gym!
• Great training and education possibilities.
• International atmosphere and working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of the Global Supply Chain Group;
• A-full time position
• Great workplace located in Norman, Oklahoma (Hybrid working)
• Strong focused, passionate and highly skilled and talented team
• We even have our own company restaurant and gym and we love to do fun stuff too!