Skip to main content
Krung Thep Maha Nakhon Bangkok,
Job ID: R0010801
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Project/Program Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals for business.
- Involve in pre-sales activities and post-sales technical supports on IT Operation Management Solutions.
- Attending meetings with business partner and support them about technical issues of Hitachi software.
- Generate product documentations as requirements
- Working closely and collaboratively with business partners to sale Hitachi software/middleware.
- Working closely with business partners and/or customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to business partner and/or customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Perform product evaluations and actual implementations for Hitachi software, pertain to customer’s requirements.
- Conduct Hitachi product training to customers and partners.
- Carry out product testing and generate product documentations as requirements.
- Reporting to Consulting Manager.
- Being ready for business trip in the region if necessary.
- Male /Female, Age : 30-40.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and English communication skills. (Business level)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in pre-sales or sales engineer or product implementation of software solutions. (Product demonstration, POC, System Implementation…)
- Handle experience in System Management Application and Network System will be more advantage.
- Some scripting experience will be more advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Windows and Unix/Linux Operating System and Cloud computing is required. 8) A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role (such as IBM Tivoli, BMC Control-M, CA Unicenter or other product)
- Good command in computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, etc.
- Self-motivated, Strong sales support and customer service orientation skills.
- Managing well when work is unexpectedly busy or short staffed. Own vehicle with valid driving license.
- Willing to travel for business trip (domestic or international).
- Knowing Japanese is an advantage.