Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs. The Role
We are looking for motivated and experienced Java developer/Fullstack Developer software professional. Our Java developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate should be familiar with development life cycle, agile development methodology and change management with hands on experience in latest internet technologies and client-server architecture. Requirements
- Fullstack JS (NodeJS, ReactJS, Angular 2+)
- Develop RESTful API.
- Develop relational and non-relational databases
- Familiar with agile practices such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Develop end-user applications.
- OOP, design pattern.
- Able to write well-structured and maintainable code.
Nice to have:
- SQL such as MongoDB, MySQL, and etc.
- Familiar with CORS, implement, and resolve CORS issues.
- unit testing with tools such as Mocha, Jest, and various other utilities and assertion libraries (Chai, Sinon, etc.)
- Loopback / PostgreSQL / Kubernetes / Redux / are a big plus.
- Having a Product Mindset and good problem solving would be a big plus.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
District 12, HCMC.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.