This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0010363
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated S&M Performance Controller who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, IT.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
S&M Performance Controller is a role in charge on Vehicles Performance Controlling Italy dedicated to Service & Maintenance Area. The activities/responsibilities are related to:
• Ensure the measurement, evaluation, control and reporting of all operation KPIs and related performance;
• Analyze and monitoring of the standard/budget rates related to pertinent cost centers;
• Analyze the budgeting, forecast and monitoring of the over/under absorption and report accordingly;
• Ensure the control and monitoring of function external costs and total workload;
• Ensure the investments authorization process: analyze the requests, manage the project opening into the SAP system, produce ad hoc actual/budget reporting and ensure correct allocation of costs and depreciation on cost centers;
• Ensure all the necessary control on Time sheets, people utilization and workload;
• Close teamwork with the Vehicles S&M team being involved in all the operative and economical activities;
• Actively participate in the rolling closing process, in coordination with the Business team within the factory and external depots, in alignment with all involved actors, driving the optimization of activities including department controls and activities planning/scheduling;
• Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements;
• Knowledge of Company processes;
• Knowledge of Economics and SAP basis;
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (focus on Excel and Power Pont);
• Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask;
• Have a real passion and enthusiasm for management of complex processes;
• Proactivity, a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment, result oriented approach and open mind;
• Flexibility and adaptability according to specific requirements;
• Team Player, looking to add value to the organization and being well trusted partner of the colleagues and/or of the Management;
• Available for short business travels.
Engineering Degree or equivalent technical/economical background.
Good Knowledge of English
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.careers.hitachi.com.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail