As a Project Coordinator you will track project key performance indicators (KPI’s), monitor processes and assist with administrative tasks. We take a disciplined approach to project management, clearly defining objectives, timing, and critical elements to ensure success.
What You’ll Do:
- Project Execution Process (PEP) deliverables tracking, Toll Gate adherence and overall process compliance.
- Administrative aspects of projects including job closing, milestone payment tracking and invoice package preparation, Accounts Receivable aging follow-up, project communication board updates, etc.
- Verifying accuracy of costs charged to projects (expense reports, Fab & Machining, labor hours, etc.).
- Reach out to suppliers/purchasing on items such as purchase components, hot items and Fab & Machining details for accurate delivery times.
- Follow up on non-conforming material recovery plans with Fab & Machine and other vendors. Track project cost recovery.
- Assist with properly maintaining information in project folders.
- Coordinating critical dates of customer visits, customer part receipt tracking, project team travel, vacations, etc.
- Possess and demonstrate leadership skills to build key relationships with the project teams.
- Acceptance and sharing of best practices and lessons learned. Continuously improving the JR Project Execution Process (PEP).
- Understanding of basic project details and continuous concerns throughout the project in order to update pertinent information in multiple areas (Job Track, project boards, etc.).
- Support and adhere to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (ISO 9001).
- Assist with assembling information and/or drafting PowerPoint presentations for monthly program reviews.
- Ability to travel to various business units within JR.
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring
- Associates degree or applicable on the job experience.
Skills You’ll Have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work with the ability to take on full ownership of assigned work.
- Strong organization skills and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to become proficient in company systems, processes and tools.
- Technical/Engineering aptitude highly preferred.
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia with over $600M in sales.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking and a passion for technology. Come think, solve, and create with us!