NOTE: HTA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All new hires will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to their start date and will need to receive the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on or before January 4, 2022, or no later than two weeks prior to their start date with HTA, unless they request and receive a medical or religious accommodation.
Work Style Designation: Onsite
- Responsible for performing technical tests and experiments in the plasma etch demonstration lab in support of process engineering development activities. Will also support activities of the lab operations team. Partners with Process Engineering team to achieve operational goals, including experiment disposition and maintaining tool operations.
- Daily activities will include a wide range of tasks including tool operation and data collection utilizing plasma etchers, thin film tools, wafer inspection tools, CD-SEM, and additional tools as needed. Independently assist with various activities of the lab support team.
- Assignments involve a wide range of tasks and require applied knowledge and skills. Able to use judgment in resolving non-standard problems and makes relevant recommendations. Requires little instruction on daily work and general instructions for new assignments. The technician has established relationships with co-workers and managers.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation for all work performed including providing frequent updates to relevant stakeholders including management.
- Responsible for cleanroom operations including weekly tool qualifications and SPC reporting, FOUP management, wafer inventory, and demo supply management.
- Supports procedural improvement with management support.
- Act as etch or support tool owner. Capable of basic troubleshooting. Interact with vendors as needed.
- Ability to perform an independent/unassisted wetclean on relevant toolsets.
- Assist with tool upgrades.
- Assists in training new resources.
- Supports toxic gas systems work.
- Participation in safety forums and the site safety team as required.
- Responsible for handling of acids, solvents, and compressed gases.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree in related field preferred (or)
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience in related field (i.e. experience working with various semiconductor facilities equipment and/or semiconductor manufacturing equipment (preferably in etch).
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience working with various semiconductor facilities equipment and/or semiconductor manufacturing equipment (preferably in etch).
- Minimum travel required (<5%).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work a minimum of 8hrs in a cleanroom environment, wearing cleanroom garments and including extended periods of standing and sitting.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Must possess strong technical aptitude and skills including the ability to read electrical schematics, use test equipment, and apply basic math skills associated with electronics and normal work functions.
- Must learn, operate, and maintain all lab equipment.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic including on-time to work and training, proper preparation and on-time completion of work assignments, effective teamwork, etc.
- Strongly driven and self-motivated, and ability to focus on both accuracy as well as output in a complex work environment. Demonstrated tolerance of ambiguity, flexibility to adapt to new situations, be dependable and independent, as well as work within a team supporting each other.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills are required. Must effectively and professionally interact with internal customers, external customers and vendors and establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors and other employees.
- Protect and maintain company property (i.e., spares inventory, company computers, test equipment, tools, etc.). Perform routine audits to ensure appropriate appearance and cleanliness levels are maintained.
- Must adapt to new procedures concerning workflows or work in the facility. Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Ability to work overtime, shift work, and/or flexible schedule as needed.
- Must be able follow all defined protocol and comply and adhere to company policies including completing all assigned training programs in a timely manner.
- Must understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirements and perform all responsibilities in a safe manner, protecting self as well as others.
- Provide a Positive attitude to all employees and customers.
- Must portray professionalism and pride in appearance while conforming to policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]