Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke Finance & Operations, Customer Engagement and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live.
Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.
Hitachi Solutions is looking for functional business consultants with experience in Finance & Operations applications.Hitachi Solutions will offer the right candidate comprehensive training and mentoring to cross train to Microsoft's flagship Finance & Operations business application Dynamics 365. This role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive community of highly experienced professionals within our European team.Job Description
The main areas of responsibility for a Functional Finance & Operations Consultant at Hitachi Solutions are:
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
- Documenting uses cases, flow diagrams
- Guiding the customer through the product adding value from their own experiences
- Writing specifications
- Configuring the system without direction
- Delivering end user training
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions functional consultants.
- Fluency in English at business level
- Typically, 1 - 3 years' experience working in a Business Analyst or Functional role
- An area of product specialism
- A logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- Knowledge of methodologies around Finance & Operations implementations
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
• Rapid career development.
• Ongoing training and continuous learning.
• Fantastic working environment and culture.
• Full time employment with a competitive salary.
• Opportunity to travel in Europe on our international projects.
• Motivating work building solutions to solve real world business problems using innovative Microsoft technologies.