Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver analytics and data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates our customer's innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is now looking for a result and growth-oriented marketing leader for their Cloud and Application consulting services and solutions business. This position will be part of a strategic services marketing team working cross-functionally with consulting practices, delivery, sales and alliances teams to deliver services solutions. You will also work closely with various functions in marketing to drive marketing strategy, content creation and demand gen activities in the market. You will be involved in strategizing, planning, and setting directions on the plans.
You will work with subject matter experts for these services to gather requirements, properly position and message the services offerings. This position requires strong services and solutions marketing fundamentals and a blend of business sense, technology, and industry knowledge. You will also need to understand the customer pain points and buying behavior, how to segment and reach the right audiences within the broader area as well as being familiar with important market trends and being up to date on the competitive situation. You will be the marketing owner for this services business in our team. Through your expertise and personal interactions with analysts and market influencers you should be able to formulate and execute a marketing strategy that maximizes awareness and influences buying decisions to ultimately increase business.
You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels and with all functions within the company as well as with external audiences, such as customers, partners and influencers. You will be pioneering new services and new ways of reaching customers and must enjoy establishing new relationships, partnering, and managing through influence.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies and manage marketing plans for the complete portfolio of Hitachi Vantara Cloud and Application portfolio to drive awareness, demonstrate thought leadership, generate demand and influence buying decisions as needed.
• Work cross-functionally to define and execute on offering plans, sales enablement and strategies aligned to business objectives and matched to our capabilities, opportunities, and future investment plans
• Orchestrate multiple communication channels and marketing tactics to drive awareness for Hitachi, demonstrate thought leadership, generate demand and influence customer's buying decisions as needed
• Develop high quality content and drive creation and communication of clear and differentiated positioning and messaging that resonate with the target audiences
• Be data-driven and agile, measure effectiveness towards business objectives and be prepared to adjust plans and execution for optimal results
• Be a strong advocate, spokesperson, and subject matter expert in marketing for the target market segments in blogs, AR/PR activities and through other activities and relationships
• Stay informed about trends and shifts in the target markets to proactively advise cross-functional teams as necessary What you bring to the team
• Strong core services and solutions marketing skills with an ability to translate technology features into impact on business outcomes and match the right marketing approach to accelerate business growth.
• Keen business sense and good understanding of Marketing's role in bringing serviced offerings to market and supporting sales
• Motivated self-starter comfortable with the constantly evolving environments associated with bringing new solutions to market and establish presence
• Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical ability to research and evaluate business opportunities and drive data driven decisions
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and lead by influence, with a track record of successfully driving projects through to completion
• Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation communication skills. Ability to work with and interact with senior management
• Good understanding of cultural differences and ability to collaborate and communicate on a global basis
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience from services or solutions marketing and a minimum of 3 years direct experience from marketing or selling digital solutions for industrial segment is a plus.
• Education: minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering or analytics-related fields; an MBA is a plus
For Colorado only (as required by the Colorado Equal Pay Act): The expected salary for this position in our Colorado office is $120,000 - $142,000. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge