Job ID: R0011160
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Executive
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Title: NVH Dynamometer Assistant Manager
Grade: Assistant Manager
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Company: Hitachi Astemo Pune
Salary Range: As per the industry
Hitachi Automotive Systems Pune (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer and exporter of durable, environment-friendly automotive electronic parts such as OEM/OES and has been in operation in Pune since 2004.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Run tests and provide noise solution on NVH dyno requested by the PE or according agreed TCD / DVP/customer agreement test schedule (SAEJ2521,SMC matrix,RN etc)
2. Working and Proving NVH solution on NVH dyno for front and rear brakes for all customers.
3. Interaction with customer on noise solution along with PPE as and when required from NVH side.
4. Handle noise dynamometer, FRF, Vibration and vehicle noise testing.
5. To ensure NVH dyno and rigs are up running with Tech center with FCM support.
6. Work closely with Simulation Engineer for results correlation.
7. To add NVH capabilities through new eqpt / measurement techniques.
8. Provide effective brake Noise (squeal, groan, judder etc) countermeasure through dyno and vehicle testing.
9. Analyze results and provide test reports on time with recommendation.
10. Working towards cost effective noise solution.
11. Support in optimization of test procedures and methodology.
12. Support creation of TCD and DVP
13. Ready to travel to customer end and in the field to investigate and measurement of brake NVH issues.
14. Support Quality team in noise investigation and provide solution for serial production brakes.
1. Coordination of external testing support like Maneta, rubore, ARAI,VRDE etc,
2. Coordination of test parts (internal/external)
3. Effective timely Communication
4. Communicate test results and next steps to PE
5. Support communication to the customer
6. Provide special testing know-how and vehicle findings to the PEs.
Professional Key Competencies:
1. Hard technical skills directly related to the job function Hands on experience.
2. Deep product knowledge
3. Good scientific, mechanical and mechatronic knowledge
4. System overview
5. Quality Assurance knowledge
6. Functional Management
7. Testing expertise –NVH testing on NVH dyno and vehicle.
8 . Redaction ability and good knowledge of MS office
9. DAQ ,sensors (accelerometer, mic, pressure, temperature ,pedal effort and travel etc ) and software's (B&K,V box etc)
10. Fluent English level
11. Vehicle (3w,4w and SUV) hands on driving experience of min 5 years .
12. Driver’s license, special OEM licenses
13. Work with supplier on new NVH requirements like shim, spring and other NVH tool kits.
1. Soft behavior or personal skills related to the individual capacity to execute a job task or responsibility
2. Analytical & Problem Solving
3. Implementation & Result Orientation
4. Rigor & Organization
5. Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
6. Ownership & Accountability.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of brake NVH and vehicle testing hands on experience ( Preferably automotive industry).
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering or equivalent