To propose Predictive analytics PoC to provide actionable insights for digital initiatives with Technology through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Ability to conceptualize solutions, conduct research and development on leading practices, an innovative individual, working with both internal and customer teams.
- Plan, gather, analyze and manage requirements to recommend solutions within project scope.
- Ability to co-ordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, ensure the proposed predictive analytics requirements are developed into the application.
- Advancing and building the core capability in data science and analytics with
- the adoption of distributed graph database;
- design and develop scale-able data science architecture
- Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
- Good Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- 3 or more years of relevant of work experience in hands on data science, Data/ ML engineering
- Solid experience of ETL technologies will be an added advantage.
- Strong in database SQL and JSON (or XML)
- Experience in big data technologies - Hadoop, Hue, Hive, Spark etc Experience in data preparation and cleansing process
- Knowledge in using cloud and big data platform including Cloudera, AWS/ Azure/ Google and Hadoop
- Proficient in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques (classification, time series analysis, logistic regression)
- Knowledge on Best Practices on Data Governance and security
- Good Understanding of graph database/knowledge graph technologies
- Creative thinker with ability to grasp new concepts rapidly
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and quick learner
- Adaptable and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Willing to travel and accept overseas assignment