** US Residency and Working Authorization required ** Meet our Team
Working in a 24x7 global operations team environment, the IT Systems Architect will require extensive Infrastructure experience and deep technical expertise in solutions such as vSphere, NSX, vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Operations, VMware SRM, and Hyper Converged platforms. Ideal candidates will have a strong background and understanding of Datacenter Management, VMware, and AWS-VCDR cloud environments. This role will be leading and supporting DCM, IT Design and Solutions for the Americas. Candidates must currently be in an "Architect" role/position to be considered for this role
. What You Will be Doing
What You Bring To the Team
- Participate to develop and manage ongoing enterprise architecture governance structure on basis of business plus IT strategies
- Perform as sounding board as well as IT consultant and business leaders to develop IT infrastructure solutions
- Promote organization architecture process and results to organization inclusive of business leaders and enterprise's IT
- Lead and direct to prepare governing principles to guide decision making pertinent to infrastructure architecture
- Develop implementation plan for infrastructure architecture on basis of IT strategies and business requirements
- Ensure optimal governance structure and comply with activities related to infrastructure architecture adherence
- Enforce infrastructure architecture execution as well as ongoing refinement tasks
- Stimulate evaluation plus selection of entire infrastructure architecture standards commensurate with IT's business partners
- Consult project teams to fit infrastructure architecture assignments and identify need to modify infrastructure architecture to attain project requirements
- Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate infrastructure needs
- Consult with project teams of infrastructure development to fit entire architecture infrastructure
- Identify enterprise requirements for structures, resources and cultural modifications required to support infrastructure architecture
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work
- 6+ years of experience with VMware.
- Must have architectural knowledge on OS platforms like Windows and Linux within a data center.
- Must have good understanding on Storage, Backup, DR and AWS-VCDR.
- Must have experience working on diversified architectural projects
- Must be a team player with a good attitude who can work with diverse teams in a global environment.
"For Colorado only (as required by the Colorado Equal Pay Act): The expected salary for this position in our Colorado office is $120,000 - $150,000 annually. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions." Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge