** US residency and working authorization required ** Meet the Team
At Hitachi Vantara, a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., we combine technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Lead SharePoint/Power Platform Administrator will assist in the management of the full SharePoint 2019 and Online environment under the guidance of management. The successful candidate will support the organization via administration, support, and design. These duties will include consulting with business members to advise and assist with individual SharePoint sites. Additionally, this role will provide on-call support for the SharePoint/Power Platform environments, as well as all Windows related issues. This position is preferred for candidates in Englewood, CO or Orlando, FL but will also consider all US locations/remote. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team
- Broad advanced technical understanding of SharePoint 2019 and Online use and site collection administration.
- Experience with PowerShell and light scripting.
- Experience with server and large farm administration and search and term store.
- Ability to work with users/developers to identify requirements and translate them into SharePoint solution
- Ability to create customizations and workflow with SharePoint Designer.
- Ability to provide user support both live and in email/ticket form.
- Ability to create new site collections.
- Ability to support migrations and complete migrations using a migration tool like ShareGate.
- Ability to manage automations, permissions, and DLP policies in the Power Platform.
- Participate in weekend maintenance activities as required.
- Monitor Windows servers and troubleshoot problems along with Sys Admin and DBA teams.
- Review weekly vulnerability reports with team.
- Enforce change management and compliance processes.
- 7+ years of experience with SharePoint on-premises administration in a large enterprise organization (10,000+ employees).
- Experience with technical understanding of Planner, Teams, Yammer, OneDrive, and other components for Office 365.
- SQL and Scripting experience is a plus.
- Experience with hub sites and modern pages is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field is a huge plus.
"For Colorado only (as required by the Colorado Equal Pay Act): The expected salary for this position in our Colorado office is $100,000 - $130,000. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions." Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge