Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable to the Project Manager for the project, as well as the Technical Architect.
- The Senior Technical F&O Consultant will be accountable for the quality of work delivered both for themselves and any other Technical resources they are managing. The Senior Technical F&O Consultant will work with the Project Manager to liaise with the Lead Technical resource of the client as well as the client Project Manager. Ensuring that all work is delivered to time, quality and budget.
- Ensure that all Technical published controls and processes are followed by all Technical resources under their direct control
- Ensure the quality of all Technical Specification documents, are of an acceptable standard.
- Ensure that all Technical work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices.
- Ensure that any work delegated to other technical resources is on track and delivered within required timeframes.
- Where required liaise with client side resources to resolve issues.
- Mentoring and guidance to the assigned Technical resources as required
- Regular participation in Technical project meetings
- Establish an effective direct relationship with Client Technical resources and Project management team
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manger
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
Additional Information Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Understanding of required Code delivery standards
- Ability to manage Technical resources
- Demonstrate ability to liaise with and foster the trust of client resources and senior stakeholders
- Ability to work through complex issues with a minimum of external input
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.