Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. What You Will Be Doing
A Services Sales Principal (SSP) is a sales and services professional that drives service-led complex IT solutions (Managed Services, Automation, AIOPs, etc) with our customers. The role is a sales role responsible for collaborating with direct sales teams and customer executives to lead, win and deliver value added customer outcomes combining Hitachi solutions and offerings. It is also responsible for targeting accounts and developing proactive sales initiatives and campaigns within the region.
As the solution opportunity is identified and explored, the SSP develops an agenda, defines a sales campaign roadmap, and aligns the services and technology components that are needed to achieve the client's objectives.
SSPs are the central point of contact for our clients and sales teams for any complex service sales. What You Will Bring To The Team
- 5-10 years experience in services sales role
- Demonstrated personal quota achievement
- Identify and close sales opportunities and negotiate commercial terms and conditions.
- Capture, understand and analyze specific customer business issues and demands and translate them into a Hitachi vision and solution.
- Identify Hitachi capability gaps in delivering on transformational services, and identify and engage partners to complete solution.
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, proposals briefs, white papers, etc.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Hitachi services, both externally and internally with the core sales team and delivery team.
- Forecast and maintain sales pipeline leveraging internal sales systems as the opportunity owner and ensuring communication on pipeline status to line management.
- Leverage existing relationships with CIO, CXO, BU heads within a targeted set of regions / accounts to develop deep and trusted relationships.
- Build focused account plans that ensure new business development and maintain account growth.
- Collaborate with other Hitachi companies in develop joint solutions and competitive account positioning, client messaging, and sales plays that effectively promotes the advantages of One-Hitachi.
- Orchestrate Hitachi internal resources and core sales team to drive sales cycles.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge