Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity to assist Project Managers in executing best practices and the overall project management framework to ensure the successful delivery of projects that support Hitachi's framework.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for all day-to-day project activities including budget reconciliations and status report preparation. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all processes and phases of the project management lifecycle
- Execute implementation project plan and timelines with a heightened focus on timeliness, accuracy and seamless communication
- Enable appropriate cross-functional team communications. Assist in planning activities to identify, mitigate, and manage risks and dependencies
- Monitor day-to-day project health and ensure work is progressing as planned and within the budget
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Provide input into process improvements for the project management company practices
- Escalate project issues to resolution
- Maintain detailed project documentation
- Consolidate and regularly distribute overall project status reporting and dashboards for key stakeholders, and executive management
- Participate in all internal / external status meetings to gather the minutes and then distribute accordingly
- Engage with relevant stakeholders, aligning on content, etc.
- Support the development and editing of internal communications as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, management information systems or related field
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, team orientation, flexibility, problem solving thinking, self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective project planning and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage dependencies and risk
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Analytical with a fine attention to detail
- Ability to meet time-sensitive demands and prioritize assignments
- Willingness to express opinions and direction
- Excellent attitude and strong stakeholder engagement orientation
- Team player, creative, and highly organized
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech environment
- Strong MS Office skills, with in depth knowledge and skill level of Word and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.