The 1 Year Contract Logistics Assistant is responsible for coordinating the daily general warehouse operations activities including:
- Shipping and receiving deliveries.
- Loading and unloading of shipment from vehicles.
- Working closely with the internal logistics/customer service team to ensure timely fulfillment of orders for customers.
- Ensuring timely replenishment & storage of stocks.
- Conducting stock checks
- Documenting warehousing transactions and records
- Ensuring proper control and maintenance of material handling equipment for safe and efficient operation
- Performing general housekeeping and following the safety, health, and operational quality standards for a safe work environment.
- Min 1-3 years of relevant work experience in general warehouse operations
- A good team player with positive attitude to learn & grow with the organization.
- Able to communicate well and build good work relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Knowledge in using warehouse management system (Infor) will have an added advantage.
- Possess a valid Forklift License.
- Standard work hours every Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Flexible to work OT when requested
- Work Location: 30 Pioneer Crescent
Yearly Employment Benefits
- Leave: Annual Leave, Special Leave, Company Anniversary Day, Medical Leave and other Government Paid Leave
- Public Holidays
- Group Insurances: Term Life, Hospitalization & Surgical, Specialist Outpatient and Outpatient Medical
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Screening
- Assess to E-Learning Portal for Personal Development