Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Job Description
We are growing our Pre-Sales team
and looking for Presales Solution Architect
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.Key Responsibilities
- Formulating and leading presales technical / functional activities to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop solutions for large and complex sales opportunities.
- Develops and delivers outstanding presentations and demonstrations.
- Facilitation of client product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations, architecture diagram and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell
- Leads all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Work directly with clients to understand their business strategy, high level requirements & processes
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Utilising knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
- Formulation of high quality bids and proposals
- Review functional specifications for clients of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Design the project plan with delivery teams, and give visibility to the client on our project approach and benefits.
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Developing webinars/marketing material
- Presenting at client events/Microsoft conferences
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Experience minimum 4 years with Dynamics for F&O
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions & integrations
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information