Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
Japanese Communicator (Japanese Business Operations Specialist) who is responsible for providing Business operation support service to Japanese companies; potential to become Japanese SAP Consultant or BrSE. The position involves daily communication with Japanese client to handle various kinds of service requests such as Call center service (Query handling), Operation service (data registration/system integration), Troubleshooting (data investigation, error handling), etc. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project.
- Be responsible for daily communication with Japanese client (email, chat, conference, etc.) for requirement, issue clarifications.
- Be responsible for handling service requests of the assigned service following the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement). Analysis and transfer requirement to project team.
- Be responsible for translation all kinds of work-related IT or non-IT documents from English to Japanese and vice versa.
- Japanese level: N2+, N1 or equivalent (especially speaking and writing skills).
- English level: TOEIC 600+ or equivalent (writing and reading skills).
- Good understanding of Japanese's working culture, Japanese's business manner.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional/multi-national team environment.
- Ability to work directly to client for analyze and collect requirements.
- Effective using of MS office.
- Have knowledge Workday HCM or Business Process Outsourcing systems is a plus.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Good at logical thinking and analysis.
- High responsibility and teamwork spirit.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge