Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. Role Purpose
Work individually or as part of a team to provide technical support, account co-ordination, problem determination assistance and installation support to Hitachi Vantara Customer base and Sales/SE organisation. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Timely and logical solution of mainly storage and server technologies and associated infrastructure problems
- Providing problem management through the support management tools and interfacing with the local country teams and Global Support organization
- Performing preventive maintenance according to recommended routines and procedures.
- Installation of new equipment and field modifications, using written instructions
- Providing timely advice or assistance on technical matters
- Ensuring high levels of Customer satisfaction for assigned Customers
- Observing equipment down-time reporting procedures and complete site documentation, as directed by superior
- Understand the responsibilities and fulfil the associated actions required by those elements of the Quality System, as defined in Hitachi Vantara Policies and Procedures, appropriate to the job function
- Identifying opportunities for improving Customer care, whether internal or external to Hitachi Vantara, and initiates actions using the appropriate improvement process
- Communicates with customer on an ongoing basis on all aspects of service support
- Primary escalation point for the customer on any support related issues
- Customer facing representation of Hitachi Vantara support methodology, all support related reporting between Hitachi Vantara and customer, SLA and SLO control, etc.
- Applies ITIL best practices for Project Management and Change Management.
- Maintains a complete understanding of the service and of the customer's state, identifying opportunity and up selling areas.
- Supervision and control of partner installation and preventative maintenance activities including planning and scheduling
- Tracks the Installed Base of the customer and verify it with internal team including new orders data management on the management tools together with Account Manager
- Monitoring and management of Customer Service Request governance for Country specific services KPIs
- Manage Independent Service Provider ecosystem and relationship including periodic reviews
- Manage and involve customer support requests in case of any escalation, onsite intervention may be required
- Acting as Service Delivery Manager for some customers which are agreed by Management Team
- Acting as CS&S representative in front of customer to improve customer satisfaction by visiting with account team in case of any escalation request
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Technical Experience Required (not limited)
- Preferably holding a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in support, engineering, professional services or other field/delivery teams for major IT vendor or VAR/VAD as Storage Support Engineer.
- Preferably ITIL certification and other project management methodology expertise.
- Knowledgeable of major storage vendor support structure, on-line support tools/systems, knowledge databases and escalation procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable Hitachi Vantara products
- Fluent Turkish and English Language skills are for this role required
- Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP)
- Hitachi Network Attached Storage (HNAS)
- Hitachi Content Platform (HCP)
- Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI)
- Hitachi Unified Compute Platform (UCP) for SAP HANA
Key Behaviour Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Relationship Management
- Managing for Results
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.