Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsOverall requirements
- Logical Thinking, problem solving, self-research
- Proficiency in using: DevOps tools / scripts, Ansible, Azure
- Network topology & security, VPN, CA (Certificate Authority)
- Deployment Model design
- Review output of other team members.
- Environment: Window (Dev), Linux (Prod), FTP, SVN, GIT
Azure Infrastructure skills:
- Azure Active Directory Login (Azure AD): to implement authentication feature.
- Azure AD B2C (Business to Customer): to customize login page
- SSO (Single sign-on Integration)
- Azure Network Security Group
- Azure Monitoring (especially: logging collector/validator)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.