Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure including CRM, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - and through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukWhat to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our public sector team
and looking for a Bid Manager
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. As a Bid Manager in our public sector team...
QualificationsAs a skilled and experienced Bid Manager, you have...
- you'll manage the public sector bid response process including pre-engagement responses, RFPs, framework responses
- you'll have strategic ownership of the bid response process, collaborating with Business Development Directors and Pre-Sales on individual bids
- you'll have ownership of our bid/framework response pipeline
- you'll assist in the development of pitch strategies, forming and coaching the presentation team, creating, editing and designing of pitch decks (in collaboration with our design team)
- you'll be responsible for the development of bid service levels to achieve our goals
- you'll work closely with our Business Development Director (BDD) to optimise the time spent on bid and framework responses
- you'll have ownership for the development of content operations, reviewing, updating and restructuring our bid content library, with the goal of making our content available across the business to encourage self-service bid responses
- you'll improve the quality of bids through collation and analysis of client and prospect feedback post award or loss
Nice to have...
- at least 4 years experience in similar roles which allowed you to gain relevant working knowledge around bid processes
- significant experience managing public sector procurements
- exceptional written and communication skills as well as an eye for detail
- effective project management capabilities
- proven experience operating within government frameworks
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
- experience developing Digital Data and Technology bids
- an understanding of Cabinet Office Guidelines including the Design Manual, The Service Standard, Technology Code of Practice, the Digital Data Technology Playbook.