Job ID: R0011319
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS USA, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail STS USA is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Storeroom Associate who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Batesburg, SC.
Who We Are:
At Hitachi Rail STS, we help our customers solve the world’s most complex mobility challenges. We design, manufacture, test, install and commission solutions that meet the safety and management needs of freight, passenger and metro rail operators.
An international provider of turnkey services and solutions, we employ more than 4,300 people in 30 countries. We deliver innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented teams and proven experience, we can inspire the world.
• Handle the movement of incoming inventory from inspection and vendors to warehouse locations, and provide cell and production areas with all WIP work orders
• Perform cycle counts
• Scan and attach documents and data within operating system
• Move and consolidate stock as needed
• Ability to identify, pull, and count different types of products
• Capable of lifting and pulling excessive heavy casting, bases, etc.
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• 1-2 years of experience using warehouse equipment including sit-down forklift and stand-up reach truck
• Experience with manufacturing warehousing procedures and practices
• Ability to handle very large orders with complexity from small to large and different types of products
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
• Experience in dealing with order complexity from large styles/ranges
• Experience with warehouse material handling equipment
• Dependable, self-starter
• Experience with warehouse management system
• High school or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]
Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.