Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
Keen on a data-driven adventure? Hitachi Vantara Digital Insight team is looking for motivated data interns who love everything about data. You should be a curious character, possess a high Data Quotient (DQ), and enjoy working with innovative data technologies.
In this internship, sometimes, you will be the musical conductor, orchestrating data movement to make a beautiful data symphony. Other times, you are the interrogator, beating the raw data until they confess their patterns and insights.
With the different facets of the role, this internship is not for the faint of heart!
To qualify, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Basic knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- SQL, Python, R or Java coding experience.
- Experience in relational databases.
These are good to have, but not a necessity:
- Experience in one of the cloud providers.
- Experience in one BI / Visualization tools.
- Experience with unstructured data.
- Experience in Big Data / Hadoop technologies.
- Experience in Machine Learning (NLP, Video / Images etc)
- Experience in Data Security.
Our internship is full-time and will range from 3 to 6 months. We look forward to your application to an exciting adventure.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.